ERASMUS EXPERIENCE IN PULA

Author: Snežana Đurđević
Hello everyone, My name is Snežana Đurđević and I am currently a master's student in tourism. I am a native of Ruma, it is a place between the great rivers Sava and Danube, in Serbia. I finished my bachelor studies in Novi Sad, course management in tourism. I have always loved to travel and explore new areas of the world. I love geography and history. After the situation with the corona virus, last year I dared to apply for a student exchange. I also heard a lot of positive impressions from my friends who were on the exchange. Although I applied for and received a scholarship to the French faculty, but in the end I did not travel there due to some problems. Juraj Dobrila University in Pula remained an option that I gladly accepted. At this university, I am also studying for a master's degree in tourism, at the Faculty of Economics and Tourism "Dr. Mijo Mirković" – FET. I arrived in Pula on March 1st and during this entire period I tried to get to know her as much as possible. I would like to mention that people in Pula are very kind and generous. I especially like that because I feel very comfortable wherever I am in Pula. I got used to the streets of Pula and lifestyle in the city very quickly. I really like that in such a small area there are a lot of interesting neighborhoods for everyone's soul. There are beaches, a marina, parks, old cultural heritage in the very center of the city, as well as other fortresses, several of which I visited. I walked along the entire coast, which is beautiful. I visited interesting places and beaches from which you can see the sunset beautifully. Some of the beaches that I like the most are Hawaii Beach, Gortan Cove and Umbrella Beach.
I am very excited to be in Istria, which is rich in the most beautiful cultural and natural heritage of Croatia. I haven't yet, but I plan to visit Brijuni National Park and other natural protected areas in the surrounding towns of Pula
I had the opportunity to go to the wine exhibition in Gračišće by organized transport. I really liked it because, in addition to good wines, there was also delicious food, and the atmosphere was phenomenal because of the various types of performers. I really liked the town itself, as well as the view from it.
I am glad that I will spend part of my studies in Pula. The other exchange students are also very friendly. We try to go out together as much as possible, also travel, prepare national dishes of each of us.

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi